Sell your house in Spain
Sell your Home(s) in the Costa Blanca and Costa Cálida.
Why search endlessly for the right real estate agent to sell your home and / or rent it out on the Costa Blanca or Costa Cálida? With us you can easily sell your home. We have two of our own websites on which we place all of our homes. We also advertise on more than 25 Dutch language websites and several international websites such as Kyero & Libercasa. Of course other than the websites we also have a wide range of contacts. We do speak Dutch, English, German and Spanish.
How does the sales / rental procces work? Please note that renting out your property is not without having to pay any commission!
First we would like to make an appointment with you at our office in Guardamar del Segura or our second office which is in San Pedro del Pinatar. Please check our contact page for the right directions. We would like to speak with about the property details and see some photos if possible. We would like to speak with you about the several options for selling or renting it out. We can also offer you a few different kind of promotions packages. Note that these are not a 'must' but an option, but they would centrainly increase the chance of selling your property more quickly. Please contact us if you would like to get more information about these packages and pricings.
What distinguishes us from other real estate agents?
- We are actively promoting our homes. One of Our employees is working on internet advertisements all day
- We have two own websites : www.cycinmoasesores.com and www.newbuild-costablanca.co.uk
- Your house is advertised on more than 30 websites including Kyero, Libercasa, Affidata and many more.
- You certainly don´t overpay for our commission fees!
- Through many years of experience we deliver the right knowledge and understanding of the business here in Spain.
- We do speak several languages : Dutch, English, German and Spanish.
- We can help you with as many things needed for the sale or rent out of your property.
When you sell your house in Spain, the following costs apply :
1. Plusvalia: Every seller has to pay a tax based on the incremental value of the land which the property occupies over the amount of years you have owned it. Approx € 400,-
2. IBI & Utilities: Ensure your utility bills are up to date as these will need to be paid up to the date of sale. You will have to provide the original proof of payment at the signing. Sellers have to pay the IBI or Council tax for the whole year they are selling.
3. Non Resident Retention 3%: If you are non-resident in Spain, the buyer of your property will also have to retain 3% of the Escritura Sales Price to pay directly to the Spanish tax man (Hacienda) on your behalf towards your Capital Gains Tax. Fiscal residents do not have any retentions made on them, but they may have to pay tax on the sale in the following year through their tax returns
4. Mortgage Cancellation Fees: Your bank will probably have anywhere from a 0.5% to 1% cancellation charge on the balance of your outstanding mortgage
5. Mortgage Cancellation & Registration Fees at the Notary: In addition to point 4), as a seller you will have to ensure your mortgage is cancelled at the Notary and Registry. This may cost anywhere from 600 Euros to 1000 Euros, and is an amount that will probably be retained by the solicitor to ensure this is done.
6. Legal fees (we also offer this): A good legal office should prepare prepare utilities contracts, community charge and Suma invoices, liase with the purchaser’s representatives and the Notary, prepare the Notary appointment and all related paperwork, accompany the seller to the Notary and translate, calculate the 3% retention, calculate and advise re Capital Gains Tax and give fiscal representation throughout the Process.